Recommended Readings & Guides
Softwares We Love
An Inspiration A Day !
|File Size:||2357 kb|
|File Size:||706 kb|
- Jotform - for building embeddable forms (FREE for upto 100 submissions and 10 payments per month)
- Weebly - Easy WYSIWYG website development software (No hosting required. Monthly paid plans.)
- Strikingly - Easy WYSIWYG website development software (No hosting required. Monthly paid plans.)
- Surverymonkey - For surveys and polls
- Mailchimp- for Email newsletter (Free upto 2000 contacts and 20000 emails per month)
- Quickbooks - Accounting software
- WAVE - Accounting Software
- Wordpress - Advanced flexible CMS for making websites (Hosted and self-hosted options available)
- WildApriot - Membership and Club Management system
- Hootsuite - Social Media updates manager
- Eventbrite - For event management
- Google Apps - For business branded emails, calendars, document stoarage - collaboration and forms
"When you reach an obstacle, turn it into an opportunity. You have the choice. You can overcome and be a winner, or you can allow it to overcome you and be a loser. The choice is yours and yours alone. Refuse to throw in the towel. Go that extra mile that failures refuse to travel. It is far better to be exhausted from success than to be rested from failure."
- Mary Kay Ash, founder of Mary Kay Cosmetics
"Nobody talks about entrepreneurship as survival, but that's exactly what it is and what nurtures creative thinking. Running that first shop taught me business is not financial science; it's about trading: buying and selling."
- Anita Roddick, founder of The Body Shop
"The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It's as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer."
- Nolan Bushnell, founder of Atari and Chuck E. Cheese's